Therapeutic Pillow, Benefits of using a memory foam contoured pillow
Therapeutic and Contoured Pillow features ‘higher’ and ‘lower’ sides as well as a variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping.
These pillow’s clever design encourages side sleeping which enhances breathing, which may also be helpful in minimizing light snoring. Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder when side sleeping to slip snugly under pillow.
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep.
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries.
- Foam ‘noodles’ in corefoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer surface.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Pillow’s contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment.
- Channels in the corefoam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep.
Buy Therapeutic Pillows
Made in Australia, Designed by Health Professionals
95% of our pillows are 100% Australian made, and are designed in consultation with Australian health professionals to support correct spinal alignment and provide therapeutic benefits across a range of health conditions. ?Whether you suffer from neck pain, shoulder pain or back pain, overheating or night sweats, migraines, sleep apnea or snoring, we have a pillow that can help.
Designed for optimal spinal support
Contour pillows are designed to fit or ‘contour’ to different parts of your body. This provides optimal support and comfort and can help alleviate certain medical conditions.
Contour pillows are made from memory foam, traditional foam or natural latex, and come in many different shapes and sizes depending upon which part of the body they are designed to support.
Some contour pillows are adjustable, enabling the user to achieve a perfect fit for their body shape and size. Others may have a cooling gel layer to help regulate body temperature or a textured surface to improve airflow and breathability.