Theraputic Pillow, Benefits of using a memory foam contoured pillow
The Complete Sleeper features ‘higher’ and ‘lower’ sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping. the pillow’s clever design encourages side sleeping which enhances breathing, which may also be helpful in minimizing light snoring. Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder when side sleeping to slip snugly under pillow.
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep.
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries.
- Foam ‘noodles’ in corefoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer surface.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Pillow’s contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment.
- Channels in the corefoam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep