DonJoy Performance Webtech Short Knee Brace
Features & Benefits:
- Silicone web surrounds and stabilizes the patella to ensure proper tracking
- Strategic bracing design helps fight a wide variety of knee pain while allowing full mobility
- Compression molded back pad with mesh for maximum comfort and breathability
- Undersleeve with anti-migration technology
- TPR pull tabs for easy on/off
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Our DONJOY Performance Webtech Short Knee Brace features an innovative three part system that is ideal for relieving common forms of knee pain often associated with sports injuries, overuse injuries and degenerative conditions. Specifically, the Short Knee features a unique web structure that evenly distributes pressure over the Quadriceps and Patellar Tendons, and helps to stabilize the patella and ensure proper tracking. Compression molded back pad adjusts easily to optimize fit and comfort, and a four way stretch lycra/mesh undersleeve eliminates hot sports and provides an added layer of protection. Compared to the Webtech Knee Brace, the Short Knee is approximately 50% shorter which makes it ideal for relieving pain often associated with tendonitis, commonly referred to as runner’s and jumper’s knee.
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)
|Circumference||Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee Center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
How to Measure
1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.
2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.
3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.
4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.