Aircast AirSport+ Ankle Brace
Simple. Stable. Smarter.
The Aircast AirSport+ is a clinically proven* stirrup design that aids in ankle stabilization for moderate to severe ankle sprains and chronic instabilities. The anatomically correct design and durable, breathable materials offer a stable, comfortable fit. Along with the Aircast technology, simple step-in design and intuitive, micro-adjustable Boa® Fit System, the AirSport+ provides a functional management option to help address ankle injuries and rehabilitation.
DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
The BOA® Fit System is a dial-based performance fit system that is engineered with high quality, durable materials that enable a microadjustable connection that’s built to perform. Each unique configuration is engineered for power without compromising precision in order to deliver a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- Chronic ankle instability – Weak ankles due to ligament damage and over stressed ligaments
- Acute ankle sprains & strains – Over stretched and/or torn ankle ligaments
- Prophylaxis – Helping to prevent reoccurring ankle injury and returning to daily activities
Features & Benefits Include:
- Low profile, customizable compression with the Boa® Fit System
- Anterior TaloFibular (ATF) cross strap and forefoot wrap provides additional compression
- Anatomically shaped shells minimize the risk of ankle rollover
- Stirrup design with air/foam combination to enhance comfort
- Posterior high ankle strap – provides compression to the tibia/fibula
- Simple, easy application with posterior step-in design
- The micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System allows for a fast, effortless, precision fit through a customizable and seamless level of support.
Sizing and Measurements
Check out the Size Chart tab Below to learn how to measure your ankle to determine what brace size you need.
|AirSport Size||Men’s Shoe Size (AUS)||Women’s Shoe Size (AUS)|
|XSmall||Up to 3||Up to 3.5|
|Small||3 – 5.5||3.5 – 6|
|Medium||5.5 – 8||6 – 8.5|
|Large||8 – 13||8.5 – 13.5|