The Dr Comfort Cuddle Slippers are closed heel slippers for women. This lightweight slipper comes with a Dr. Comfort gel insert and has a toe-box for extra protection. Great for walking around the house or relaxing with a good look.
- Fleece Lining
- Lightweight Rubber Outsole
- Closed Heel Design
- Protective Toe Box
Dr. Comfort Women’s Orthopedic Slippers’ benefits, include:
- Natural arch support, reducing pronation and relieving plantar fasciitis symptoms
- Added foot stability for every step you take
- Reduces shock to heel and toes
- Encourages healthy foot motion
Colours Available – Camel
Slip your feet into a whole new level of comfort. Designed with soft, fleece lining and microfiber uppers, the Dr. Comfort® Cuddle women’s slipper delivers plush comfort whether you’re relaxing or walking around the house. The Cuddle offers plenty of room to help accommodate swollen, achy feet, while the closed heel helps to provide support and stability without irritating the skin. Plus, the rubber outsole helps deliver traction so you can walk around safely.
Explore the Features
- Gel Insoles | Dr. Comfort gel inserts deliver comfort.
- Slip-Resistant Outsole | Rubber/EVA outsole helps prevent slipping when walking.
- Microfiber Uppers and Fleece Lining | Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide support to the feet.
- Protective Toe Box | Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Top-Quality Shoe | Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Closed-Heel Design | Closed back delivers support, easy on/off application, and accommodates swollen feet and helps to prevent skin irritation.
Dr. Comfort was founded in 2002 and is the worldwide leading provider of diabetic footwear. Dr. Comfort has become the leader by recognising the need for STYLE and QUALITY in the therapeutic shoe industry.
Today, our family of footwear line includes diabetic shoes, prescription and non-prescription inserts, diabetic socks, slippers and compression hosiery.