Dr Comfort Cozy Women’s Slippers
Dr Comfort Cozy Slippers are an open heel slipper for women. The Cozy is a diabetic-friendly therapeutic slipper fitted with Dr Comfort gel inserts. Great for walking around the house or relaxing with a good look.
- Luxe Fleece Lining
- Lightweight Rubber Outsole
- Protective Toe Box
Orthopedic Slippers’ benefits, include:
- Natural arch support, reducing pronation and relieving plantar fasciitis symptoms
- Added foot stability for every step you take
- Reduces shock to heel and toes
- Encourages healthy foot motion
Colours Available – Pink
Whether you want to cuddle up with a good book or need to walk around the house, slip your feet into this comfy slipper. The Cozy is a diabetic-friendly women’s therapeutic slipper with Gel inserts for cushiony comfort. With plenty of wiggle room, the Cozy has a wide toe box and an open-heel design for easy on/off application and to accommodate swollen feet. Plus, the Cozy is designed with a rubber outsole to help prevent any falls when walking. Pamper your feet with top-quality microfiber uppers and luxe fleece lining that takes softness to a whole new level.
Explore the Features
- Gel Insoles | Dr. Comfort gel inserts deliver comfort.
- Skid-Resistant Outsole | Rubber/EVA outsole helps prevent slipping when walking.
- Microfiber Uppers and Fleece Lining | Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet.
- Protective Toe Box | Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Top-Quality Shoe | Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Open-Heel Design | Open back allows for easy on/off application, accommodates swollen feet and helps to prevent skin irritation.
About Dr Comfort
Dr. Comfort was founded in 2002 and is the worldwide leading provider of diabetic footwear. Dr. Comfort has become the leader by recognising the need for STYLE and QUALITY in the therapeutic shoe industry.
Today, our family of footwear line includes diabetic shoes, prescription and non-prescription inserts, diabetic socks, slippers and compression hosiery.