Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag video invalid in Entity, line: 5 in /home/customer/www/sportsbraces.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/functions.php on line 416
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag source invalid in Entity, line: 5 in /home/customer/www/sportsbraces.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/functions.php on line 416
The Telescoping TROM Advance (Total Range of Motion) is DonJoy’s premier telescoping technology to provide the ultimate fit, comfort and adjustability while giving clinicians broader range of motion options. Tele-Fit allows independent strap movement of the proximal and distal of knee, allowing an overall better fit. Quick-lock mechanism and quick-release buckles included.
Features & Benefits of the TROM Advance Knee Brace
- Tele-Fit: Sliding mechanism allowing independent strap movement just proximal and distal of the knee to accommodate cold therapy wraps and dressings and for increased strap adjustability
- Streamlined hinge is 20% smaller for a lower profile, light-weight design
- Telescoping adjustability between 17″ and 23 1/4″ adapts to a variety of patients
- Range of motion control and quick lock from -10Â° to 90Â° for a broader range of options for any protocol
- Quick-release buckles providing fast and easy application
- Cool, breathable soft goods for improved patient comfort and aesthetics
- Wider straps (2″) offering increased support and comfort
- XL version available to fit thigh circumferences up to 36″
** This item must be specially fitted.
Circumference measurement 6 inch above patella.
Standard | Thigh Circumference Less than 66cm or 26″ (measured 15 cm above centre of knee)
XL | Thigh Circumference Greater than 66cm or 26″ (measured 15 cm above centre of knee)