Key Benefits of the Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with Abduction Thumb Spica:
- Dual stabilizers restrict wrist movement while permitting full finger function.
- Adjustable straps and three sizes ensure personalized fit.
- Contoured shape and breathable fabric promote comfort.
- Available with Thumb Spica to hold thumb securely in place.
- Wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-operative application
- Post-removal of casting or splint
- Thumb injuries (A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica only)
|Sizes||Wrist Circumference (around ulnar prominence)|
|Small||5 – 6.5″ (12.7 – 16.5 cm)|
|Medium||6.25 – 7.75″ (15.9 – 19.7 cm)|
|Large||7.5 – 9″ (19 – 22.9 cm)|