The ActyFoot ankle support’s modular design allows the user to control the level of ankle stability as required.
Its removable lateral stay offers increased immobilization and protection to aid recovery following injury or for added confidence during activity.
Without the stay, the unique strap system provides sufficient support for sports and daily activities while allowing greater freedom of movement.
ActyFoot is designed to provide support, stabilization and partial immobilization (restriction of movement) of the ankle.
Suitable for –
- Acute lateral ligament injuries.
- Acute ankle sprains and ligament ruptures.
- Prevention of further injuries in pre-operative chronic ankle instability.
- Protection of ankle joint.
- Functional rehabilitation of ankle injury.
Designed to provide support, stabilization and partial immobilization of the ankle.
Acute lateral ligament injuries. Acute ankle sprains and ligament ruptures. Prevention
of further injuries in pre-operative chronic ankle instability. Protection of ankle joint
• Three integrated straps provide proprioceptive feedback and work together
with semi-rigid elements to stabilize the ankle and restrict excessive range of
• Detachable lateral stay allows brace to be modified for use in both acute and
chronic injury phases
• Low profile. Fits in most shoes or trainers and can be worn over a sock for
• Can be fully opened to allow simple, secure application
• Calf strap provides additional stability to the ankle joint to help improve overall
balance and control
• Cross strap further helps minimize the risk of ankle inversion
• Forefoot strap allows wearer to adjust compression as required to help manage
ORDERING INFORMATION AIRCAST ACTYFOOT™
CIRCUMFERENCE SIZE – Measurement taken across heel (calcaneus) to front of foot (talus)
Measurement taken across heel (calcaneus) to front of foot (talus)