ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe – features and benefits:
- Soft nylon upper with seams and reinforced heel provide comfort and help prevent skin breakdown in critical areas.
- Tri-laminate Impax Grid insole designed to redistribute the load away from ulcerated areas with removal of Impax foam blocks.
- Universal style accommodates either left or right foot.
- Squared toe box and wide footbed leaves ample room for dressing.
- Removable reinforced toe cover protects from external aggression and allows easy access to the treatment area.
- Rocker bottom enhances comfort and promotes natural amubulation.
|Size||Female Shoe Size (AUS)||Male Shoe Size (AUS)|
|S||6.5 – 8.5||3 – 5|
|M||9 – 11||5.5 – 7.5|
|L||11.5 – 12.5||8 – 10|
|XL||13+||10.5 – 13|
Important Note: Single (one) product. ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe is designed to treat one foot only.