The Pneumatic Walker Diabetic provides pneumatic support with Aircast full-shell protection and is available in 3 sizes (medium, large and X-large). Foam filled aircells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support while reducing pressure points. This support is effective in managing edema and fracture healing. Special Promotion: Includes Hygiene Cover.
- Foot protection
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Soft tissue injury
- Post-operative use
- Stable fracture of foot and/or ankle
- An aircell lined shell that maximizes plantar unloading, regulates shear stress, and provides protection and immobilization
- Graduated compression to help reduce edema
- Multi-aircell support for a “total contact” fit
- Regulated aircell inflation with the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures
- Multi-aircell support for graduated, pulsating compression
- Custom inflated aircells for individual fit and support
- Aircell inflation regulated by hand bulb pressure gauge
- Lightweight design: rigid foot, flexible around calf for strength, fit and comfort.
- Full shell protection
- Low profile for natural gait.
List of Contents
- Â Pneumatic Walker for Diabetics
- Â Insoles
- Â Stockings
- Â Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|